OMG is providing access to high-quality supply of organically sourced cannabinoids and cannabis-based products. OMG is an investment holding company with two wholly owned subsidiaries; OMG Colombia and Estado Verde, that will execute two main strategic directions in LATAM: cultivation and distribution activities;
OMG WILL FOCUS ON CONTINUING TO BUILD MEMORABLE CONSUMER BRANDS AND PRODUCTS THAT ARE SUSTAINABLE AND DRIVEN ON A HEALTH-FIRST EXPERIENCE FOR AN EMERGING LATAM MARKET.
Estado Verde, 100% owned by OMG, is a fully licensed operator with an opportunity to cultivate on 4,000+ hectares of organic land in Colombia;
The first cultivation project will start with the production of hemp on 500 hectares in 2020.
LEGACY CONSUMER PRODUCT GOOD BRAND BUILDERS
OMG’s brands will create the highest standard of cannabis retail through our unmatched 44,000 + distribution network in LATAM. Our focus is on quality-first brands that match different market segments and trends, and that attract revenues from a new LATAM market audience.
OMG OWNS SEVERAL CANNABIS
RELATED LICENSES AND PERMITS INCLUDING;
- Cultivation of Psychoactive Cannabis (THC);
- Cultivation of Non-Psychoactive Cannabis (CBD);
- Transformation and Manufacturing of Cannabis Derivatives;
- Exporting into other legal global markets;
- Producer of THC and CBD seeds;
- Registration and Permits for cosmetics, medicines and food from INVIMA
- Brand Registrations
OMG has secured three land locations in Colombia secured for production and other activities such as the construction of an extraction and transformation facility.
- Production and Extraction: 18 hectares of land located in the State of Casanare; 4,000 hectares in the State of Cesare;
- 44,000 sq ft indoor canopy size for the EU GAP GMP standard of production located in a free-trade zone;
- Option to transform cannabis oil for cosmetics through the lab of the Medellin based company Medick S.A.S, in their 1600 square meters facility in Rionegro.
The expertise required for organic GAP cultivation and the IP/technology needed for the extraction and purification process would be supported and provided by OMG strategic partners.