OMG'S LEADERSHIP ARE CONSUMER PRODUCT AND BRAND EXPERTS, AS WELL AS MAJOR DISTRIBUTORS OF CANNABIS RELATED HEALTH, WELLNESS AND MEDICINAL PRODUCTS.
OMG has developed a suite of products and is working on co-branding projects with major pharmacy chains in Colombia. Part of the strategic direction for the company will be a creation of its own e-commerce platform.
As a Company, we are creating engaged and valuable relationships with consumers throughout Latin America and beyond with all of the touch points and experiences created across our supply chain;
- Leveraging our long-term industry relationships with our distributor Ortix in the B2B and B2C community;
- In the future, nurturing and engaging with social and digital networks of reputable LATAM brand influencers that represent our brands according to our value proposition;
- Leveraging cutting-edge technologies to listen and proactively communicate with audiences across all consumer touch points;
- Maximizing the value of each contact and communication tactic via purposeful CRM tools and efforts;
- Using data-driven strategy and insights to inform smarter, more targeted customer communications that lead to action and increased product sales;
- Building a robust consumer database to drive long-term value and growth by leveraging OMG's relationship with Ariadna, LATAM’s largest independent marketing communications group based in Colombia;
- Using testing and analytics to drive ongoing enhancements to online e-commerce experiences via Rappi – one of Latin America’s largest e-commerce platforms.